[Fsf-friends] Invitation for Richard M Stallman's talk

Swathanthra Public Relations mail at swathanthra.in
Tue Aug 31 11:23:59 IST 2010

Dear Sir/Madam,

Swathanthra, the free software users group of St. Joseph's College of
Engineering & Technology is organizing a one day Free Software Fest
named ‘Swathanthra 1.0’. I am privileged to inform you that Mr.
Richard M. Stallman, will give a talk on “Free Software and Your
Freedom”, answer questions, and inaugurate the Free Software Users’
Group of the College at 10:30 am on September 09, 2010.

I invite you to kindly visit us and participate in the function which,
I am sure, shall benefit all those present.

 More details about the event are available in our official website
www.swathanthra.in and those who are interested need to register at
the website. The registration for the event would be closed on 7th
September. The entry for the event would be free.

With warm regards,
Yours sincerely,

Krishnalal G
+91 9497171117