[Fsf-friends] hardware vendor interested in supporting FOSS

Nagarjuna G nagarjun at gnowledge.org
Thu Apr 1 12:39:44 IST 2010

http://www.connoiseur.com/

This hardware vendor has netbooks with touchscreen, small firm factor
desktops etc.  they are willing to also support preinstalled and
branded cenrtified foss desktops.  If we can help him produce a 100%
free distribution, they are willing to market laptops and desktops
preinstalled.  some of their hardware requires firmware, but they are
willing to replace if we can suggest some alternatives

do any of you any experience with them?

-
GN