[Fsf-friends] Kerala school training material

ck raju ck.thrissur at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 12:42:01 IST 2009

Juan,
One should think of an experiment or exercise which makes use of the
other levels of freedom thereby making it impossible for a non free
environment to replicate. Replication should then get entangled in
their non free preventive licences. In this example, it is possible to
introduce a learner to make a movie and edit its contents using non
free software.

--
Sent from my mobile device

CK Raju