[Fsf-friends] Kerala school training material

Juan Carlos Gentile Fagundez jucar at hipatia.net
Wed Oct 14 10:00:10 IST 2009

On Wednesday 08 July 2009, Arun M wrote:
 >It is not that text book/curriculum doesnt talk abt other freedoms.
 >But effective communication is not happening at school level on
 >ideological aspects of free software.
 >
 >There is scope for improvement. It would be good some one
 >can design interesting activities for children which effectively
 >communicate the different freedoms to children. Any way

Dear Arun.
What we did in Italy (just for a blender course) was teaching the students to
build a film you can find here:
/docs.hipatia.net/films/blender_deu/michele_piccolo.mpg
unfortunately is in Italian (i can do the subtitles) but as you can see the
child learned to do the film , and at the same time about freedom, as you see
the guy (michele) is going outside the screen searching freedom.

I think this aproach was very good for us. The group become freedom-fighter :)

warm regards
juan