[Fsf-friends] [FSUG-Bangalore] Fwd: [ilugd] AGBM, and elections to ILUG-Delhi: Sun., May 3rd, 2pm, SIT-JNU

V. Sasi Kumar sasi.fsf at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 09:41:58 IST 2009

I feel some misleading statements are being made here, probably due to
ignorance. Let me just try to clarify.

1) FSFI is registered as a not-for-profit company under Section 25 of
the Companies Act

2) The memorandum of Association of FSFI is available on its website
(http://www.gnu.org.in/about-fsf-india/fsf-india-memorandum

3) All decisions taken by the Board of Directors are taken
democratically through discussions and voting, where necessary

Let me emphasise that FSF-India is not a mass movement. I hope this
clarifies the confusion.

Best
--
V. Sasi Kumar