[Fsf-friends] Two day Python workshop at CDEEP

Puneeth Chaganti punchagan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 16:07:34 IST 2009

Hello,

As part of the MHRD funded open source mission at IITB,  Asokan and I
are planning a 2 day Python workshop:

 Topic: Programming with Python
 Date: 25, 26th July 2009 (weekend)
 Time: 1400 hrs to 1800 hrs
 Venue: CDEEP seminar hall
 Instructors: Asokan P and Prabhu Ramachandran

This is targeted at students of engineering who will be able to use
Python as their core language for scientific and engineering
computing.  The course will be done at CDEEP and will be broadcast
live via EDUSAT and also webcast (http://www.cdeep.iitb.ac.in/).

Attendees are strongly encouraged to bring along laptops since the
instruction is entirely hands on.  We will be able to provide some
extra laptops for use but the numbers will be limited.

Please send:

 Kadambari Devarajan <kadambari.devarajan at gmail.com>

a confirmation email regarding your participation and she will get
back to you on what you need to install, prerequisites etc.

Please forward this to any others who may be interested.

regards,
--
Prabhu Ramachandran                 http://www.aero.iitb.ac.in/~prabhu