[Fsf-friends] Kerala school training material

Raj Mathur raju at linux-delhi.org
Wed Jul 8 17:34:16 IST 2009

On Wednesday 08 Jul 2009, ck raju wrote:
> [snip]
> This is a fine trap that Kerala's IT at School project is led into, as
> of now, because all these learning exercises can be replaced by
> Freewares or Sharewares or other subsidised Proprietary software.

To take a completely heretical position, I'd rather have my child taught
how to make a good-looking, readable document using MS Word than being
taught the insides-out of OOo and still not being able to make a decent
document.

OK, standing up against the wall to be shot now :)

Regards,

-- Raju
--
Raj Mathur                raju at kandalaya.org      http://kandalaya.org/