[Fsf-friends] Kerala school training material

Arun M arun at gnu.org.in
Wed Jul 8 10:08:50 IST 2009

It is not that text book/curriculum doesnt talk abt other freedoms.
But effective communication is not happening at school level on
ideological aspects of free software.

There is scope for improvement. It would be good some one
can design interesting activities for children which effectively
communicate the different freedoms to children. Any way
it is not an easy task to ensure that majority of 60,000 teachers
effectively use it.

regards
arun.