[Fsf-friends] FOSSMeet at NITC '09

Kishore A kishore.asok at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 21:49:33 IST 2009

Hello...

FOSS Meet at NITC, an annual conference on Free and Open Source Software at NIT
Calicut, brings to you a gamut of talks in Free and Open Source
Software(FOSS) along with a number of workshops , bofs and video
conferences. The fest, the fourth largest of its kind in India, draws FOSS
enthusiasts from all over India. Year after year, we expand our horizon and
endeavor to ensure that innovative thoughts and ideas get every opportunity
to realize their potential, release it and share it. The 2009 edition of the
event is scheduled to be held from Feb 27th to 1st March.The registrations
have already begun. Do visit our website <http://www.nitc.fossmeet.in/> for
the same.

Get yourself registered for the event..

--