[Fsf-friends] OpenOffice Spreadsheet Template for KVAT Filing

Anoop John anoopjohn at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 23:15:23 IST 2009

Dear All,

I have converted the Microsoft xls template that was provided on
keralataxes.in into an OpenOffice template and am attaching the
document herewith. For those of you who cannot download this
attachment, you can download the OpenOffice Spreadsheet file from the
following page.

<http://www.zyxware.com/articles/2009/01/16/openoffice-spreadsheet-template-for-filing-kvat-returns-ported-by-zyxware>

Until the Sales Tax Department starts supporting this document I will
gladly be providing support to those who take the pain to report any
issues. With this, we in the Free Software Community, once again
demonstrate that we are willing to work with anybody to further the
cause of Free Software and Freedom in General.

I believe all the work done by the Government using public funds is
supposed to be Free (as in Freedom) as per the IT policy. So I am
issuing my derived work under GPL.

Wish you all a Happy and Wonderful GNU Year

Best Regards
Anoop John
CEO, Zyxware Technologies

http://www.zyxware.com