[Fsf-friends] Al Jazeera Announces Launch of Free Footage under Creative Commons Attribution License

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 01:10:28 IST 2009

Lawrence Lessig, the founder of Creative Commons organization and
Professor of Law in Stanford University, stated, "Al Jazeera is
teaching an important lesson about how free speech gets built and
supported. By providing a free resource for the world, the network is
encouraging wider debate, and a richer understanding".

http://cc.aljazeera.net/content/launch-press-release

--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
(as seen on /.)