[Fsf-friends] Mail text missing(partial) in Archive [Fwd: Comrades’ new-found love with IT]

justin joseph justinjoseph007 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 20:51:21 IST 2009

On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 2:13 PM, Nagarjuna G. <nagarjun at gnu.org.in> wrote:

> Is the forwarded message the original message?

Yes, it is.

But even this mail which mentioned the problem and has the forwarded
mail got truncated in archive:
http://mm.gnu.org.in/pipermail/fsf-friends/2009-January/006205.html

The next message in this thread which I send mentioning the
truncation, got archived with
the forwarded mail intact.:
http://mm.gnu.org.in/pipermail/fsf-friends/2009-January/006207.html

Wonder why your mail has not been archived yet.  Did mailman get fed
up with those long threads :-)