[Fsf-friends] Mail text missing(partial) in Archive [Fwd: Comrades’ new-found love with IT]

justin joseph justinjoseph007 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 22:00:02 IST 2009

The mail archive for fsf-friends has partial text missing for my mail.

Refer the link below(the original mail is forwarded with this mail):
http://mm.gnu.org.in/pipermail/fsf-friends/2009-January/006182.html

The reply to which can be seen here:
http://mm.gnu.org.in/pipermail/fsf-friends/2009-January/006185.html

The reply-to-reply can be seen here:
http://mm.gnu.org.in/pipermail/fsf-friends/2009-January/006187.html

The mail in the _FIRST_ archive link has all text missing.  This is
also evident by comparing the three archive links.

I compose in plain text.  List admins, why has this happened?

-justin