[Fsf-friends] Free Software a Social Movement yet ???

Nidhin Sasi nidhin.sasi at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 15:04:00 IST 2009

<So you want us to believe that all decisions that *Top* took, was on
<its own without being influenced by anyone associated with FS ?"

That is what I asked 2 times in my mail for which nobody replied yet which
prompted me to as the initiative taken by Govt as per my knowledge - again
asking that question  -

 *It was mentioned in Anivar's mail that "Even the decision to adopt Free
Software in
IT at School was decided in an SCERT meeting (with the support of 85% of
teachers) much before  2006 elections." . What efforts did the Free Software
Social Movement do to make this process in action thereby qualifying itself
to be called a "Movement" ?"*
**
*<*Or does it extend still further - whereby all such Governments,
<constituted by elected representatives, comes into existence without
<any assistance or linkages with *Bottom* ?

 First of all the Bottom I intended is that of the Free Software Movement.