[Fsf-friends] Free Software a Social Movement yet ???

ck raju ck.thrissur at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 12:20:33 IST 2009

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 11:59 AM, Nidhin Sasi <nidhin.sasi at gmail.com> wrote:
> the Govt as per my knowledge till now (from the Top now from the Bottom).
So you want us to believe that all decisions that *Top* took, was on
its own without being influenced by anyone associated with FS ? Or
does it extend still further - whereby all such Governments,
constituted by elected representatives, comes into existence without
any assistance or linkages with *Bottom* ? Or does it convey that
*Top* should be taken for granted for taking such ethical stand on its
own, and hence should not be criticised anymore, nor should anyone try
to snatch credit for decisions that *Top* took on its own ?  Or should
we accept that even when *Top* is constitutionally obliged to
represent *Bottom*, *Bottom* should be seen as something very distinct
from *Top*, and that they are not the same ? I fail to see the sharp
distinctions in such objects that you portray, for me, they are very
blurred. May be problems with my vision.
CK Raju