[Fsf-friends] Comrades’ new-found love with IT

jimmy davis jimmy.ad at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 17:59:57 IST 2009

The description you have written before each link (unfortunatley you could
not comprehend the politics of the link)....explicitly shows one and only
one thing....that red state bengal is MS supporter and the then govt of
kerala by UDF has supported the free software. And the explanation you have
sent now is just a discovery to escape from your tomfoolery.

If you are so knightly, come out and openly support the so called strike
done by Left leaning organisations for the sake of free software that