[Fsf-friends] Comrades’ new-found love with IT

haynes davis haynesdavis at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 15:34:12 IST 2009

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 2:56 PM, Praveen A <pravi.a at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2009/1/6 haynes davis <haynesdavis at gmail.com>:
> > please continue the  cpim bashing.... and expose more of yourself
>
> You can brand it whatever way you like continuing the great tradition
> of the party. But people will judge themselves. Especially in the time
> of new media where people have direct access to many things happening
> around them and can form their own opinions based on information they
> have.

 "continuing the great tradition of the party."

Was this sarcasm or did you really mean 'great'. Please realise what you are
doing, its not what i am naming. You are proving it again.

> All I have been doing is to bring to notice the violations of Kerala
> State IT Policy and  help bring the government to complying with its
> own stated policy.

If all that you have been doing was as stated by you it would have been
nice. But you do a little more as explained above.

> If you believe the Kerala government should be focusing on
> implementing the IT policy rather than reversing its direction to mix
> proprietary software, then we can work together.
>
> This is a draft letter to list out IT policy violations and suggesting
> steps to bring those into compliance.
>
> http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/An_Open_Letter_To_Kerala_CM

We have to correct any deviations of Kerala govt from its IT policy. But
working together will be really tough (but not impossible) considering  your
blind anti cpim position which is doing more harm to the free software
community.

Haynes.