[Fsf-friends] Comrades’ new-found love with IT

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 14:56:21 IST 2009

2009/1/6 haynes davis <haynesdavis at gmail.com>:
> please continue the  cpim bashing.... and expose more of yourself

You can brand it whatever way you like continuing the great tradition
of the party. But people will judge themselves. Especially in the time
of new media where people have direct access to many things happening
around them and can form their own opinions based on information they
have.

All I have been doing is to bring to notice the violations of Kerala
State IT Policy and  help bring the government to complying with its
own stated policy.

If you believe the Kerala government should be focusing on
implementing the IT policy rather than reversing its direction to mix
proprietary software, then we can work together.

This is a draft letter to list out IT policy violations and suggesting
steps to bring those into compliance.

http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/An_Open_Letter_To_Kerala_CM

- Praveen
--