[Fsf-friends] Comrades’ new-found love with

Maxin John maxinbjohn at rediffmail.com
Tue Jan 6 13:13:33 IST 2009

Hi Justin,

  I usually don't fall prey to the "Flame wars" strategy though I
enjoy that most when it is related to technology like:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanenbaum-Torvalds_debate

>Maxin another way of saying your opinion would have been to refer to
>this:
>
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Justin, Thank for the new word "Ad_hominem". Frankly speaking, I
wasn't aware of this word till you pointed out.

 Justin, one more thing.. I am not a politically biased person. I
consider myself free from Politics, religion and above all, America (
I have the freedom to believe so, I guess)

When I was 12 years old, I have participated in a Rally conducted by
the Left wing people of Department of Telecommunications (My father
works with BSNL and believes in the Left wing till MVR left the
party). Then our slogan was:

"One computer will replace 10 workers. So prevent the computerisation
in National Level ".
I still remember me happily moving along with the crowd with my father
with a red flag in my left hand :)

If we were successful then, now we won't have to write these mails
supporting freedom and GNU/Linux.

Justin, if you still have some more patience left in your mind, please
read what communist party thinks about freedom :

Tiananmen square:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiananmen_Square_protests_of_1989
About Stalin:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Purge

Though I am not a member of FSF,I still don't think Stallman's view of
freedom includes "Freedom to Kill"

See this link: It is funny..
http://copyfight.corante.com/archives/2005/02/15/the_one_where_richard
_stallman_calls_bill_gates_a_communist.php

Happy Hacking..

Thanks and Regards,
Maxin B. John