[Fsf-friends] Comrades’ new-found love with IT

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 11:29:16 IST 2009

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 10:26 AM, Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram at gmail.com>wrote:

> 2009/1/6 Praveen A <pravi.a at gmail.com>:
> >> What community? The mailing list?!
> >
> > Oh Come On Vikram, You know better than that. We have a wiki too :-)
> > http://bangalore.gnu.org.in/index.php/Main_Page
>
> Wow! A wiki too!! :-)

read the history of mysql -- you will get some good information

> Renuka suggesting that I was dividing the community is a wrong
> observation.

I told your way of describing/dividing  the community ( in your terms it is
just a mailing list )
Suggesting ? you !  I dont like to give any suggestion to people who do not
care for any one's
and i again repeat.
Dividing the kannadigas ( not just who can speak or write or understand --
all those who are in karnataka ) or any divisive move or any divisive
thouths in any way/form  are ignored.

Again i tell you my observation is that you do not have any respect to
mailing list which yo uare also part of as we can see so many times you were
out of control and many times simply shooting word out of mouth.

> Also note that organisation and movement are not the same. We can have
> many organisations in the same movement.

Who told not to start an organization , -- i also wished you all the best
--- forgot that ?

Repeating the stories again and again will not help in any way -