[Fsf-friends] Comrades’ new-found love with IT

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 11:05:50 IST 2009

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 10:26 AM, Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram at gmail.com>wrote:

> 2009/1/6 Praveen A <pravi.a at gmail.com>:
> >> What community? The mailing list?!
> >
> > Oh Come On Vikram, You know better than that. We have a wiki too :-)
> > http://bangalore.gnu.org.in/index.php/Main_Page
>
> Wow! A wiki too!! :-)
>
> Renuka suggesting that I was dividing the community is a wrong
> observation. Please read RMS reply where RMS clearly states that
> anyone is free to start as many organisations as one wants. Do you
> want to curtail that freedom?
> Also note that organisation and movement are not the same. We can have
> many organisations in the same movement.
>
> Just to prove how things are bloated up -- the National meeting on
> Software Patents at Bangalore was attended by only the organisers and
> 3 new students from Christ School of Law. But the way Anivar projected
> the attendance in the media one would get the impression that hundreds
> had attended the program.

I think you also lost the ability to count.  Please Check with Sunil for No.
of Registrations

> It is very unfortunate that my dear Praveen has become a serf to Anivar.
> Anivar,
> Where do you get your funding for such activites? CIA?

Dear Vikram,

Sad to say that You are becoming Don Quixote  of this list, fighting against
characters in your Imaginary world and self portraying as a War hero in your
fairy tails

Anivar

--
Any responsible politician should be encouraging a home grown Free Software
industry because it creates the basis for future jobs. Learning Windows is