[Fsf-friends] Comrades’ new-found love with IT

കേരളീയന്‍ भारतीयन keraleean at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 23:41:04 IST 2009

2009/1/5 Arun M <arun at gnu.org.in>

> You made one set of allegation, then I respond to that, you kept mum
> and comes up with new set of allegations.

Your reply to my complaints against you are only partially true, There are
so many omissions in your reply, which was highlighted in my second set of
complaints against you.

> You act as 'Anonymous coward',

Sorry for the inconvenience due to my cowardness. I too wants to break the
shell and come out. I am too afraid to make it.

>   I have to ignore you now on.

You may ignore it. However, I feel this list should know how much you were
responsible to block further spread of free software in Kerala by your
politics of exclusion and favorism. This list should know how instrumental
you were for the business of Satish Babu and Amarnath Raja by virtue of your
dominance in IT dept. of Kerala, which you have achieved in the name of Free
Software Communities here.

> May be you should complain to  IT Secretary or CM who has appointed him.
> Not me.

Please do not misunderstand I am not complaining to you, rather my
complaints are against you and posted here for the information of this list.
Definitely complaints will be sent to CM.

I didnt know that I had so much power as you have attributed to me.
> Nice to now that.

I too do not know how much power you have.  However , the Kerala government
might have rightly sensed the the power of free software communities and
taken you as  its representative. That power was misused by you.

- Keraleean