[Fsf-friends] Comrades’ new-found love with IT

Arun M arun at gnu.org.in
Mon Jan 5 19:40:01 IST 2009

You made one set of allegation, then I respond to that, you kept mum
and comes up with new set of allegations.

You act as 'Anonymous coward',  I have to ignore you now on.

> There are many instances, if some one meet IT secretary of Kerala with some
> venture for free software based project, he used to direct to Arun, even
> before he was appointed in IT mission, as if Arun is the sole authority to

May be you should complain to  IT Secretary or CM who has appointed him.
Not me.

I didnt know that I had so much power as you have attributed to me.
Nice to now that.