[Fsf-friends] Comrades’ new-found love with IT

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 10:23:17 IST 2009

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 9:48 AM, കേരളീയന്‍ भारतीयन <keraleean at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/1/5 Anivar Aravind <anivar.aravind at gmail.com>
>>
>> Also you already raised that  CPIM is more concerned about Free
>> Software than FSM, If this is true I request you to Organise newly
>> Trained DYFI cadre & CPIM people to Mobilise a Protest against M$
>> promoting initiatives like Kerala Taxes
>
> Definitely, I hope it will be done. The responsible persons will definitely
> do it, not me. Please be cooperate with them.

Please Post the info & details if you are doing a protest and Ask your
Leaders to make it inclusive.  Free Software Communities in Kerala
will support for any protest against against These kind of
Proprietary initiatives. Also we can Offer help in Drafting the
technical arguments. Posting the details in Local User group is
enough. I am ccing FSUG-TVM List. It will be good if you can share the
details of  "responsible people" we can contact.

Anivar

Anivar

--
Any responsible politician should be encouraging a home grown Free
Software industry because it creates the basis for future jobs.