[Fsf-friends] Comrades’ new-found love with IT

കേരളീയന്‍ भारतीयन keraleean at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 10:07:52 IST 2009

Dear Ramadoss,

    I respect you for your contribution to the cause free software. I
respect your advice to me which will make discussions in this forum more
meaningful.

    However I fear the virtual mafia, which is very much existed in this
forum, who were mostly involved in character assassination of those who may
express a different opinion in this forum. So I am note that dare as you
expected.

    However, considering your advice, I will reveal that I am a virtual
personality, the contribution to my opinion and messages comes from more
than one person.

    There were so many other virtual personalities existing in this forum,
please extend your advice to them as well.

- Keraleean