[Fsf-friends] Comrades’ new-found love with IT

Sebin Jacob sebinajacob at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 18:50:26 IST 2009

On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 6:44 PM, കേരളീയന്‍ भारतीयन <keraleean at gmail.com>wrote:

> That is how a journalist who does not care about ethics, making news items
> ! Another malpractice !! Very unfortunate !!!

Sorry Keraleeyan,

I am not making it a news item. I said, its the wild assumption that i got
reading between your lines. I said, let it be false. I am not making news
from assumptions. It is well stated as an assumption only. But we would
watch and see, whether the FSF-I board member will follow the way out with
the IT adviser.

Sebin