[Fsf-friends] Comrades’ new-found love with IT

Sajith T S sajith at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 12:35:01 IST 2009

Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram at gmail.com> wrote:

> You make speculations on everthing related to the topic and then give
> your opinion that you do not want people to organise and then say
> "off-topic".
> What hypocrisy!!

Can we please stop this.

The Indian Express report is clearly an exercise in spin-doctoring,
and there was not even a pretense of drawing a line between reportage
and the writer's own opinions.  Unless the said piece was an editorial
or column or something, that is truly sad.

As I read it, Sasi Kumar was trying to contradict what was stated in
there.  Praveen posited a hypothetical argument to answer Raju's
question as on why would a political party bother at all, and he'd
clearly stated that was his intention.

Vikram, if you really have to expend your energy on someone, I think
this reporter is a good candidate for that.

--
  9DB8FF06 : CB80 0BA6 7D13 B10A 6FBB  D43E B4D2 28AD 9DB8 FF06