[Fsf-friends] Custom SPIN for DF-Day+

Krishnakant krmane at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 11:57:52 IST 2009

Another suggestion.
We all do have a list of email ids in our address book.
Send a single email titled "use *only* open standards to protect your
own freedom of knowledge " and send "on purpose " a document in an open
standard which explains the subject line in details.

One may call this spamming but doing this for a good cause is not that
harmful isn't it?

happy hacking.
Krishnakant.