[Fsf-friends] Gnu/Linux Habba v3 @ Nitte

V. Sasi Kumar sasi.fsf at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 13:52:13 IST 2009

On Sun, 2009-02-01 at 13:11 +0530, Omshivaprakash H L wrote:

> Sampada Community is happy to announce Gnu/Linux Habba v3. This time we
> are  @ NMAM Institute of Technology, Nitte (60km's from Mangalore) on
> 7th February.

This is now listed in the Events page of FSF India's website. It would
be good if you can send a report on the event afterwards. I also suggest
that you specify the location clearly on the website (that it is near
Mangalore).

I understand that a recording studio in Mangalore would like to migrate
to Free Software. The owner, I believe, has problems with the software
he is using now. It would be good if someone can help him migrate. But,
if what I understand is correct, he has a system with a high end sound
card that may not have a Free driver. The studio is called Kalasangama
and is in the KACES campus at Balmata in Mangalore.

Best
--
V. Sasi Kumar
Free Software Foundation of India