[Fsf-friends] FSMK- news letter 3

naveen mudunuru naveenmudunuru at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 10:23:06 IST 2009

Dear Friend,

FSMK releasing its third consecutive news letter.

We are proud to say this because of the responses and encouragement you gave
us.

This time also there are enough and more reasons to read the complete news
letter in single attempt.

We are raising some serious issues in the Indian context through the
Editorial.

Dr. Sabyasachi Chatterjee is talking about patent issues.

Ranjan an FSMK activist is talking about the free-software Philosophy.

Mayank, Rahul and Praveen have come up with some Technical articles.

Many items on News section from the free-software world.

Still we are expecting the critical comments from you to make this venture a
success.

Regards,
FSMK EB Team.

--