[Fsf-friends] site inspired on Sasi's article +

Juan Carlos Gentile Fagundez jucar at hipatia.net
Fri Aug 7 21:41:59 IST 2009

I have already seen visits to the wiki from India.

I'll tell you this is the start of the site, where we will put many documents
we have, and also will put in english and in other languages. Long work.

If some of you wants to have accounts please ask me.
Also if you want just to add documents that can help to the history please
send them.

regards
juan

On Friday 07 August 2009, Juan Carlos Gentile Fagundez wrote:
 >On Friday 07 August 2009, V. Sasi Kumar wrote:
 > >On Fri, 2009-08-07 at 17:00 +0200, Juan Carlos Gentile Fagundez wrote:
 > >> I'll really like to say thanks to Sasi Kumar,
 > >
 > >Thank you, Juan.
 > >
 > >> who inspired us to do a website
 > >> to start collectivelly writing the history of free software free
 > >> knowledge in south-america (to start). There is also the translation of
 > >> Sasi's article to spanish. We started it 2 days ago.
 > >>
 > >> http://marroncito.hipatia.net
 > >
 > >Thank you for the translation. Good work. Histories are very important.
 > >We need to always know how things started and what all happened, at
 > >least as close to the truth as possible.
 > >
 > >> marroncito means brown. In this site we aim to put all the things we
 > >> remember from history, the good ones and the bad ones.
 > >>
 > >> thanks Sasi again
 > >
 > >You embarrass me, Juan. After all, I just did what I could. People
 > >pointed out mistakes in it, and I am now trying to correct them in a new
 >
 >Dear Sasikumar the big difference between you and lots of people is that
 > when you find an error you correct it. That only good souls can do. Thanks
 > again
 >
 > >version. Perhaps, it would be good to put it in a Wiki and invite
 > >contributions. Let me see if I can find a place.
 >
 >I think that is a real good idea, then we can also addition our work.
 >But i offer to you the place to have your wiki.
 >I start installing it for you. I give to you a virtual server to
 > administrate and have all the things you want, as for other people who
 > needs here. "it is allways ordinary people who brings freedom"
 >
 >You just need to choose the name you want for the wiki.
 >I can offer you a subdomain of hipatia without problems. But if you prefer
 > you can have your own name. Just tell me.
 >I'll give you in private the data to login and so on. Also I can offer you
 >techinical help. We also have gave to krishna kant a vserver on
 >kk.hipatia.net where he is putting his tutorials and so on.
 >

 >Viva Sasi. Long life for good people !
 >
 >warm regards
 >
 >juan
 >
 > >Regards

			Gutta cavat lapidem

http://www.hipatia.net - http://aty.hipatia.net - http://guri.c-o-d-e-x.net
Italia - tel: +39 3929657778 +39 3384192487 - India - +91 9633621956
jabber: jucar at hipatia.net
Fingerprint: 7464 DDDE 9D5D 3B6C CBF9  7699 A021 CE74 EA7A D95A
Public key 0xEA7AD95A at http://pgp.mit.edu