[Fsf-friends] site inspired on Sasi's article

V. Sasi Kumar sasi.fsf at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 21:20:50 IST 2009

On Fri, 2009-08-07 at 17:00 +0200, Juan Carlos Gentile Fagundez wrote:
> I'll really like to say thanks to Sasi Kumar,

Thank you, Juan.

> who inspired us to do a website
> to start collectivelly writing the history of free software free knowledge in
> south-america (to start). There is also the translation of Sasi's article to
> spanish. We started it 2 days ago.
>
> http://marroncito.hipatia.net

Thank you for the translation. Good work. Histories are very important.
We need to always know how things started and what all happened, at
least as close to the truth as possible.

> marroncito means brown. In this site we aim to put all the things we remember
> from history, the good ones and the bad ones.
>
> thanks Sasi again

You embarrass me, Juan. After all, I just did what I could. People
pointed out mistakes in it, and I am now trying to correct them in a new
version. Perhaps, it would be good to put it in a Wiki and invite
contributions. Let me see if I can find a place.

Regards
--
V. Sasi Kumar
Free Software Foundation of India