[Fsf-friends] Kerala syllabus includes Power Point

V. Sasi Kumar sasi.fsf at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 22:32:59 IST 2009

The recommended syllabus for Course 2 (Academic Writing and
Presentation) among the Common Courses, as recommended by the Higer
Education Council, contains Power Point. I think we should register our
protest. The syllabus should not specify a particular company's
software. It has to be generic. They should change it to Multimedia
Presentation. Can we send a letter to the Higher Education Council and
to the Education Minister on this issue?

Best
--
V. Sasi Kumar
Free Software Foundation of India