No subject

Sun Sep 28 22:52:05 IST 2008

few of those who are techniclaly or ideologically or both ways attracted to
Free Software. I want to see this as a Mass Movement to reach the concept
and idea to different sections of people. Hence as long as the present
Bottom of activists are restricted and mostly from an apolitical or
non-voting population without much association with any of the Mass
Movements, I think the above question itself is not valid here.

<Or does it convey that *Top* should be taken for granted for taking such
ethical stand on its
<own, and hence should not be criticised anymore, nor should anyone try
<to snatch credit for decisions that *Top* took on its own ?

Which of my posting made you to misinterpret like this? Also why this need
of snatching credit for decisions taken by Top ?

<Or should we accept that even when *Top* is constitutionally obliged to
<represent *Bottom*, *Bottom* should be seen as something very distinct
<from *Top*, and that they are not the same ?

Please avoid devitaing from the topic. It would be good if you can use the
same nergy to answer my questions in simple terms rather than throwing
questions completely out of context and nowhere related to what I asked. I
told you that the Social Movements has made the Bottom to influence teh Top
in bringing in policies and implementing those and I would like to see the
Free Software Movement also to be a similar Social Movement, which I feel as
of now is not so and asked some clarifications which nobody is answering.