No subject

Sun Sep 28 22:52:05 IST 2008

understand that since the Left were the only ones to support us in
*all* our campaigns - that they are condemned to be bashed up on the
FSF-friends and friends mailing lists?
What about the communal parties who are claiming use of freedom
software? What is their stand w.r.t. free software? Why don't the
anti-Left proponents on this mailing list take up a campaign to get
them to support us?

Sasi Sir,
Can you please explain to us how any entity can "hijack" a peoples'
movement because if you do not give us a convincing answer then we are
going to bring about a motion on this very list to pressure the FSF-I
Board to impeach/sack you or whatever for your irresposible comments.