No subject

Sun Sep 28 22:52:05 IST 2008

Is FSF-I democratic in its constitution? Meaning, are the members elected or do company policies apply?<br>If FSF-I continues in this manner then why do we need any FSF-I? We need an organisation which can guide this Movement and not simply to give verdict/blessings that &quot;this/you is/are right&quot;, &quot;that/you is/are wrong&quot;,...<br>
We want to know how FSF-I intends to proceed in the future. Does it plan to be a participant in the Movement? We want it to be democratic and representative of the Movement in all senses and not simply through talk. <br>-- <br>

------=_Part_57933_25279354.1226993390991--