No subject

Sun Sep 28 22:52:05 IST 2008

FSF-I is to be a not-for-profit company with certain goals which are not
mass movement oriented. This is not useful to the Free Software Movement
which is a mass movement.
Is FSF-I democratic in its constitution? Meaning, are the members elected or
do company policies apply?
If FSF-I continues in this manner then why do we need any FSF-I? We need an
organisation which can guide this Movement and not simply to give
verdict/blessings that "this/you is/are right", "that/you is/are wrong",...
We want to know how FSF-I intends to proceed in the future. Does it plan to
be a participant in the Movement? We want it to be democratic and
representative of the Movement in all senses and not simply through talk.
--
Vikram Vincent
+919448810822

------=_Part_57933_25279354.1226993390991

&lt;snip&gt;FSF India was not part of the conference though some board members participated<br>
in the event. Our participation is no way an endorsement to the conference.<br>
FSF India do have its own stand on the conference. Please note that<br>
this has nothing<br>