[Fsf-friends] Has FSF-India lost its relevance?

Arun M arun at gnu.org.in
Mon Sep 29 13:29:20 IST 2008

Dear Friends,

  I request you all to be calm. I assure you that FSF India board will respond.
We are trying to understand the recent developments.

Free Software is what matters more. That is what brings all of us together.

I am sure that FSF India board has the strength to accept its mistakes
and creative criticisms. It is a small organisation with limited resources.
It has weakness and strengths. I request all of you to restrain from
any kinds of flame wars.

regards,
arun