[Fsf-friends] Has FSF-India lost its relevance?

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 23:11:19 IST 2008

On Sun, Sep 28, 2008 at 10:51 PM, Jack As <jcakas at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I ask the above because of what I see happening...
> We have an organisation capable of taking free software to the common man,
> bridging the digital divide, building a better knowledge society...

Very Nice  , could we know more about yourself

2. The members of the FSF-I and a few others throw accusations against teams
trying to do something to popularise free software by using some frivolous
technicalities...

I dont think any one can stop working towards the movement intitiated by RMS

More than a CPIM takeover I am worried about FSF-I rotting to death due to
inactivity...

I completely disagree to this point that fsf-India is inactive..
I dont think fsf-India is inactive, to the best of my knowledge they are
doing their best

@ The board of directors
Kindly replace the people who do nothing(including your kind selves) with
those who can.

whether fsf-India is doing something in such a way that it could be noticed
by people or not , whatever the case i am there always to be part of the
free software movement initiated by RMS, I support fsf-I whoever is there at
whatever situation..

whoever is there in the board does not stop or does not matter much for me
to carry on the movement