[Fsf-friends] Microsoft wants to liberate Panchayati Raj System

CK Raju ck.thrissur at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 11:27:27 IST 2008

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 10:25 AM, Anivar Aravind
<anivar.aravind at gmail.com> wrote:
> We are discussing this issue for past 2 weeks. I request FSF India to
> write an Open letter to WB Govt. I feel Debeesh Das (It minister, WB
> govt) was a speaker in Free Software and e-governance in recent
> Chennai programme (Controversial). We need to ask him to act on this
> immediately.

Or be prepared to face the music like what its counterpart,  the
notorious IKM,  received from Comptoller and Auditor General.

http://www.cag.gov.in/html/LB/Kr/LB_08_CHAPTER_IV_.pdf
[why risk a good portion of life in jail ?]

Perhaps Indranil can help  forward the document to Mr Shubhra and his
close associates - this had been how FSF activists here intervened and
dealt with the matter.

CK Raju