[Fsf-friends] Firefox 3 branding in Ubuntu 8.10

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 11:40:34 IST 2008

2008/9/24 shirish <shirishag75 at gmail.com>:
>         It would be interesting to have some discussion on what people think
> of the same.

Shirish,

I'm happy that they have agreed to make changes and removed the need
to agree to EULA to use it. I'm not too happy with the way trademarks
are handled by many projects. I think we need a better way to handle
this (but you still have all 4 freedoms in spite of the restrictive
trademarks).

Cheers
Praveen
--