[Fsf-friends] Fwd: Walking from Kasargod to Trivandrum for Freedom

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 08:51:51 IST 2008

A wonderful initiative happening in Kerala, and I believe we did not
see an effort this huge to spread Free Software to such a wide
audience have happened before. I hope all of you would try to join in
at least one of the locations of the Walk. (You could even plan a tour
around this, there are many beautiful places in Kerala to visit).

ideas and pass of this message to your friends.

Cheers
Praveen