[Fsf-friends] Request to announce about Barcamp to be held on 4th & 5th October 2008

Loknath @BCM4 loknathswain at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 07:36:44 IST 2008

Hello,

I hope you all are doing great. Like earlier, we are coming out with
BarcampMumbai 4 .

Barcamp <http://www.barcamp.org/> as you would know is an ad-hoc gathering
born from the desire for people to share and learn in an open environment.
It is an intense event with discussions, demos and interaction from
participants.

*The long wait is over & BarCampMumbai4 is finally here with  a completely
new face for itself.
Barcamp Mumbai4 <http://barcampmumbai.org/>-  It is a two day event this
year.*

Registration has been started.
Get started here. *www.barcampmumbai.org*

You can follow barcamp @ -*www.twitter.com/bcm4*

*Schedule:
4th and 5th October.
Venue- School of Management -IIT Bombay Powai , Mumbai

*

*I request you to post this announcement in your blog /website/ web-reporter
/ e-newsletter .*

* *

--

*Loknath Swain *