[Fsf-friends] A CPIM Hijack of Free Software Foundation?

Sri Ramadoss M shriramadhas at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 10:53:51 IST 2008

On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 9:21 AM, Anivar Aravind <anivar.aravind at gmail.com>wrote:

> So My question is what is so special about this custom distribution? .

Hi,

To my knowledge Organizers are mostly from Swecha Project, who have just or
recently landed in Chennai for professional reasons.

I took efforts to contact them personally, and once they came to know about
our work and activities, they  are willing to contribute and work together.
I can write more later.

An attempt to contact the Organisers of the event and get their feedback
should have eased things :-) Will write more later.

Sri Ramadoss M