[Fsf-friends] Microsoft wants to liberate Panchayati Raj System

CK Raju ck.thrissur at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 09:31:15 IST 2008

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 9:29 PM, Mani A <a.mani.cms at gmail.com> wrote:
> M$ gets its dirty work done through partners like DRISHTI. So their
> plan cannot be gauged without taking the rest into consideration.

Its a treat to watch the novel way through which M$ attempts to sneak
in and how it influences the machinery. I do have only secondary
sources now. But these are also heavy entertainers - so will keep it
with me till I get more finer prints.
Dhristhi, as you said is a fine conduit, there's also a centre for
smart-governance at Hyd, and the usual apparatus at South Block. The
most funniest thing however is seeing the ideologies of elected
representatives falling like a pack-of-cards, even in Writers'
Buildings.
"Ami aye bepaar tho busthe parchinaa."
CK Raju