[Fsf-friends] Recognition for Madhu's work (Fwd: Bits from the Debian GNU/Hurd porters)

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 07:26:41 IST 2008

Great Work Madhu !!! We are proud of you for the hard work you have
done !!! It was such an important task and you have stood up to the
challenge and delivered.

And you truly deserve this special mention. I'm sure this would be a
great motivations to many students.

Keep up the good work.

Happy Hacking
Praveen

PS: We should plan to give a special gift to Madhu on SFD to celebrate this.