[Fsf-friends] September 24 is World Day Against Software Patents

V. Sasi Kumar sasi.fsf at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 23:36:38 IST 2008

Can we organise, at each state level, wherever possible, essay
competitions on software freedom for school students? It could be in the
local language or in English. A certificate, and maybe a cash award, can
be given to the top two or three students. Let us see if we can get
sponsors for this. Perhaps, it may not be difficult in Kerala, Andhra
Pradesh, Karnataka, West Bengal?

Best
Sasi

On Tue, 2008-09-02 at 10:12 -0500, Praveen A wrote:
> PRESS RELEASE — [ World / Economy / Innovation ]

>       September 24 Is World Day Against Software Patents

V. Sasi Kumar
Free Software Foundation of India
http://swatantryam.blogspot.com