[Fsf-friends] LINUX II (Linux Kernel having Microkernel Architecture)

Anoop Krishnan G anoopkrishnang at yahoo.in
Wed Oct 29 10:40:46 IST 2008

Greetings to all freedom lovers !!!

10000 years ago man was not like this as he is now , a revolution had taken around him and in him , he had evolved these years ........... Now its time for another revolution inside LINUX ..... lets call it LINUX-II ..... The monolithic architecture had become age old now its need a change , we can start this change before the COPYRIGHT people starts this revolution , the COPYRIGHT people had already set for it .... so lets begin this revolution ...... "A LINUX WITH MICROKERNEL ARCHITECTURE" ............. lets celebrate freedom in a new domain of LINUX ..... Freedom lovers who is interested in this idea kindly contribute the vision ideas etc in my blog :  http://anoopkrishnang.blogspot.com or feel free to contact me at anoopkrishnang at yahoo.in

Greetings..............

Anoop Krishnan G

      Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/