[Fsf-friends] "intellectual Property Rights" Centre to come in kerala!!

Mani A a.mani.cms at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 21:27:43 IST 2008

On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 5:48 PM, Shyam | ശ്യാം കാരനാട്ട്  | Karanattu
<mail at swathanthran.in> wrote:

> http://www.kshec.kerala.gov.in/responses/resp_praveen.htm
> That link have the syllabus which i think atleast is to be edited to include the
> other side of the matter too..

It is obvious that some people (at least Mr.Praveen) have fallen in
for the 'framing' inherent in 'IPR' or he may be an agent of some evil
MNC.  We need to provide full information to all and get the subject
altered to something like "Legal Aspects of Patent and Copyright
Politics" or "IPR for Brainless Idiots". Of course, the proposed
syllabus needs to be completely modified.

Best

A. Mani

--
A. Mani