[Fsf-friends] [FSUG-Bangalore] Fwd: Indian political party turns to FOSS

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 09:38:31 IST 2008

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 8:18 AM, Arun M <arun at gnu.org.in> wrote:

> May be this should start from Karnataka. FSUG Banglore team may be able
> to start working on this. Can we get new government in Karnataka to endorse
> free software philosophy and begin the migration of schools to free
> software ?

i think we should make a proper ground work and then approach with a more
meticulous  proposal for adopting free softwares at school levels and then
slowly to all the other sectors..

I am interested to work towards this , can FSF-India ( or any body who feels
that they are one among responsible person of the Free Society )  give more
guidance about the approach that we need to make..as already it has
experience in making several types  of proposals  at different levels and to
different people.